Nutty and tummy friendly pancakes.
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseeds
- 1½ cups of milk of your choice ( coconut, almond, cows milk)
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- Blend all of the following together. I use my NutriBullet but any good blender will do the trick.
- Heat a frying pan with a tiny little bit of coconut oil and pour in enough batter to make a round pancake. These babies take a little longer to cook then your standard pancake. Flip over when cooked and let it cook nicely on the other side.
- I filled these with stewed apple and apple butter, a drizzle of maple syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Delicious.
- These pancakes really are so quick you can whip them up for breakfast before school with no trouble, and slip a few into the lunch box as a treat
Amanda In The Kitchen http://www.amandainthekitchen.com/