A light and tasty coconut pancake.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 5 large eggs
- ¼ cup firmly packed almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¾ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Blend all of these ingredients together in a blender or a nutribullet. Store in a glass jug in the fridge and use as and when pancakes are needed. So simple!
- I like to use a small pan and cook one at a time as I make them quite large. They need to cook at a low temperature otherwise the outside will burn before the inside is cooked.
- Serve with maple syrup, fruit and toasted coconut shavings.
Amanda In The Kitchen http://www.amandainthekitchen.com/